ELWA ENERGY SAVERS
These units are compact and very durable – often lasting years beyond the estimated lifetime guarantee.
This range is specifically designed for simple, long lasting solutions such as hand wash basins, food preparation areas and shop fit-outs, public toilets and showers in hospitals, schools, nursing homes, factories and mining camps. The pre-set temperature is fixed in our factory and can be limited to 40 degrees, 45 degrees or 50 degrees celcius. The units feature a solid copper coil heat-exchanger and have been sold for 30 years globally.
- Minimal water usage
- Easy replacement of old storage water heaters, reducing energy consumption by at least 50%
- Mount at point of use – eliminating water and heat loss caused by long pipe runs
- No pilot flames. no flues and no drip trays required
- Can be fitted almost anywhere due to compact size
- Little-to-no need for maintenance
|Model||kW Rating||Current (Amp)||Flowrate||Power Supply|
|Hotrun 35||3.5||16||1.9 L/min||Single Phase|
|Hotrun 46||4.6||20||2.6 L/min||Single Phase|
|Hotrun 60||6.0||25||3.6 L/min||Single Phase|
|Hotrun 72||7.2||32 / 2 x 16||4.0 L/min||Single & 2-Phase|
|Hotrun 90||9.0||40 / 2 x 20||5.1 L/min||Single & 2-Phase|