WE STAND BY OUR PRODUCTS
Terms & Warranty
Elwa products are made to last for a long time. Every product is 100% tested before it leaves the factory. In the unlikely event there is a problem with an Elwa product we have a trouble shooting section in every manual, if you can’t fix the problem you can download a service request form here.
Terms of Warranty
On the provision that the installation instructions have been followed, Elwa gives a warranty of two years from the date of purchase for the Hotrun products.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced of the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If issues or faults arise with your product, please contact your installer in the first instance. To avoid cost to you we advise you to read the directions for use before contacting the installer. The installer will then contact Elwa by filling out a service request form and sending it to email@example.com
You can also fill in a service request form here.
- The warranty is valid only on presenting an original invoice, mentioning the date of purchase, the name of the supplier and the type of the heater.
- If the production date is missing, the warranty will be voided.
- The warranty will be voided from the moment the appliance has been tampered with or has been modified in any way.
- Damage caused as a result of improper use, or faulty installations are not covered by this warranty.
- Incorrect fitting, such as flow regulator use incorrect, blocked filters in aerators and low supply pressure are not warrant-able items and may result in a charge from contractor responsible for the call out service.
- Warranty is void if flexible hoses supplied with this unit are not used .